Sunday, March 16, 2008

Your battery needs to be replaced !!

A couple of weeks ago, my laptop battery suddenly went down & just works for a couple of mins then the battery is empty.. later on whenever I open my laptop (working on the AC), a warning pop up in my face saying..
"Your battery needs to be replaced !!"

Actually, for me this is more than just a warning cause I felt the warning is not about the laptop only.. I felt that MY battery also need to be replaced !!
Of course human being doesn't need batteries to work.. ha !! .. but sometimes there are things that gives us motives to go on & encourage us to keep on moving.. Those tiny little things are sometimes like batteries for us.. losing those "things" make us moving slowly, with no enthusiasm, depressed.. etc..
Currently -after about 4 years in college- , I feel I'm tired from the college's endless cycle.. I'm tired of studying.. I'm tired of reading.. I'm even tired of writing in this blog !! ..
I dunno why.. but I'm just like my laptop's battery.. suddenly, bad performance !!

I think wt the one really needs is sitting down with his own self 'recharging' his batteries.. but I think sometimes recharging isn't much helpful -like my state now-.. so here comes again the importance of the warning "your battery needs to be replaced !!"

It is good to remember the importance of replacing my battery each time I open that laptop.. & I think I should be replacing it soon.. in shaa allah..

Anyway, just fuzzy thoughts as usual...

1 comment:

Asmaa Magdi said...

l2 el post da agmad men elly fat. Really TRUE (Y). Hope u fix ur laptop battery soon and fix own battery sooner isAllah