She taught me a a lot of things about how to survive
she taught me to be tough so that I can live
but at the same time,be soft, & able to forgive
she taught me to dream, all my dreams are possible
but also put in mind that there are somethings impossible
she taught me there is always hope & never to give up
She taught me to keep on trying & never to stop
She taught me some sweet words like love & care
but also she taught me words like hatred & despair
She taught me to love my family & friends so much
but also be ready to lose them at any time as such
she taught me not to hide my feelings from anyone
but pretend to be strong when everyone around me has gone
she taught me that life has to go on, no matter what happens
No matter how many problems I face or how many troubles
She taught me to care about others & not to hurt anyone
but at the same time,endure the pain that others have done
she taught me to give away & not wait for anything in return
she taught me to be patient & to wait for things to come in turn
she taught me to listen to others & share them their pain
while keep my sorrow inside me even if that'll drive me insane
she taught me to love people, no matter how much they care
& always my happiness & gay, with them I should share
she taught me a lot of lessons that I will never forget
learning them was something that I will never regret.
& if you asked me about my teacher who taught me all that
I will tell you all I know about her is just a small fact;
She is a very hard & tough teacher who rarely knows fun
All her lessons are morals but each one of them is a bitter one
No comments:
Post a Comment