Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Pen..

I know I am not a good poet, but this is my way to try to express my feelings & thoughts.. I know I am not good in expressing that in human language.. so today I sat down trying to express, but unfortunately I came out with those useless words...

I hold my pen to write some words
I don't know what my pen is heading towards
so I leave it to write with no constraints
but in the middle, my writing faints
cause my pen is unable to describe
& words are so difficult to even type
my pen stops & pauses for a little while
& thoughts flow in my head over like a pile
my hands become so weak that I let my pen go
& let my dripping tears, instead, flow
I try to grasp my pen all over again
trying to endure that feeling of pain
After an hour or two, my pen decides to start
to try to write some words, few lines apart
but again & again, my pen is paralyzed
cause some feelings are so hard to be realized
My pen loses hope to be able to express
& the more I feel now of pain & stress
so my pen returns again to my little case
Leaving me & my thoughts in an indescribable maze.

No comments: