Wednesday, March 21, 2007

%,&!I@*%)@(#^@...

My frequently used pm "Most of our problems are functions of Time".. yeah.. It's really a source of many problems.. you have limited time & many things to do.. IF you did so, you won't be able to do so & so.. Accordingly, some people may get annoyed from you or at least you won't be taking the responsibility you are put in & that's not right.. IF you did all wt you wanted to do, you will end up DEAD Tired & not being able to do anything later on.. Its all an endless loop... I was trying to set a Time Plan for the coming 2 weeks now & I really couldn't find any time to do any thing from the things I'm supposed to do.. & If I compress the plan this week.. by the end of next week I'll have TONS & TONS of things to do.. really I felt so upset.. so pressured.. so squeezed.. & so tired..

I don't have time to be myself.. I wish to find time to be a student, a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a programmer, a friend, a good muslim, a sports player, a Books & news reader, a relative, an ACMer....... & much of more a human...
who should be balmed for this.. I dunno.. maybe myself.. maybe the circumstances.. I dunno really.. but till now I find no clear solution for this.. I don't either know if that is sth temporary till I graduate from this college or that will be life long status (OH I can't imagine that really!!) !?!

I'm really confused.. I'm really tired.. so tired.. I'm taking vitamins nowadays in order to be able to rise from bed.. I think I can't continue like that !!

Why am I writing this here.. I dunno.. maybe stress relieving.. anyway, here I am.. wasting time writing this.. I'd better go to bed now........

8 comments:

Asmaa Magdi said...

Yaaaaaah ya Roaa :(, m3lesh ya benty bgd.
mesh 3arfa a2ollek eh bgd, yareet kan yenfa3 adeeky 2 hours men 3ndy :D we a3od ana be 22 hours bass a day :|.
Really Rabbena yewafa2ek ya Rabb we yo3eenek 3la 3amal kol 7aga enty 3ayza te3meleeha. bass rattebeehom bel ahameya we isAllah te3meleehom kolohom.

Abdelrhman Essam said...

كتير اوي بيتملكني نفس الاحساس و بيتملك ناس كتير خاصأ الناس اللي عندهم هدف و رساله في حياته يعني مش عايشين كده و زي ما تيجي تيجي ... شوفي انا عجبني الجزء بتاع

I don't have time to be myself.. I wish to find time to be a student, a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister, a programmer, a friend, a good muslim, a sports player, a Books & news reader, a relative, an ACMer....... & much of more a human...

انت بتقولي عايزه تكوني نفسك و في نفس الوقت بتقسمي نفسك الى حاجات كتير اوي اوي اوي ... طالبه و لاعبه رياضه و مبرمجه و قارئه اخبار و كتب و صديقه و كل الحاجات الحلوه جدا دي بس انت مش واخده بالك من حاجه ... ان احسن حاجه فينا ان احنا حاجه واحد ما ينفعش تتقسم يعني ما تحوليش تفكري في التقسيمات دي كلها حاولي تجمعيها في حاجه واحده كبيره و هو (رؤى) او -نفسك- ... كان دايما جدي الله يرحمه لما يشوف اي حد زعلان او بيشتكي يقو كلمه جميله جدا لسه معلقه في دماغي لحد دلوقتي ... كان دايما يقول " الامر اعجل من هذا" و شكرا

Roaa Mohammed said...

@Asmaa:
Thanks for ur comment.. I wish I can lend some hours from people who don't appreciate the value of time (NOT u), but I don't think that the main problem is in the 24hrs as much as I think en el wa2t maba2ash feeh baraka f3lan..

@Abdel Rahman:
Thanks for ur comment.. maybe you are right about 'dividing' myself, maybe I'm trying more to balance those roles all together in "myself" & not let any of them over take my time & cancel the other roles.. Hope I can..
BTW, I like ur grandfather sentence so much..

Yasmine Ahmed said...

Well Roaa, I was really shocked when I read this post. If you don't know why I will tell you later isA.

First, rabena ma3aky isA ,
w akeed al za7ma de hate7'las aw hat2el coz what I see is that most of the tasks are given to you coz you are an active student in FCIS.

Second, about being yourself I think you are yourself. How does Roaa look like without being busy??!! I begin to forget her.
Roaa if you thought deeply, you will like to be what you are now, being busy and getting out your inner active personality .You won't like the quiet life.
And about being a student, a daughter, ......
You can be them if you intend to and if you started not to say yes all the time (I think you got me)..

Roaa Mohammed said...

@Yasmine
I think I know why you are shocked bas bardo tell me today ;) ...
Your words contain a bit of the truth, maybe I like always to do sth, bas msh kedah :( .. I remember sana 2oola I had time to sit with u, to be together.. now I rarely see u aslan.. we just meet in exams !!
Anyway, Hope I learn to say NO...

Yasmine Magdi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yasmine Magdi said...

I know my comment is late, and may be u r not living this feeling bel kowa di now, but I feel your words so much, and I wanna say sth about it.
Bossi ya roaa, of course all of us need to be a daughter, sister, and all the other things that u said. we need to be balanced people. I mean, succeeding in our career is definetly the main thing all of us think of, but we shouldn't neglect other things. esp that some of these things are the rights of other people, like the family, and some others are an imp thing to our success in life, like health and knowing about the news of others.
So, and only starting this summer, I thought about having 3 hours per week, making them like the 'me time', and I think the best time is fri b4 the prayers. these 3 hrs should e divided as follows:
1 hr at the club, doing sports
1 hr being good muslim
1 hr being with ur family
just 3 hrs per week, we ya setti balash na7'odhom ayam el exams, why not?
tab3an, that's what I thought about, and u customize it 2 ur needs.
bossi ana mosh ha3mel faylasoofa, we 2a2olek ana 3alatol ba3mel keda, I just thought of that this summer, and I hope I can do it starting next semester. I hope we can help each other with that.
bas at the end, i wanna tell u sth, u know u can never do all what u wanna do, kanet ba2et ganna ba2a mosh donia ;D
Rabbena ma3aki

Roaa Mohammed said...

Thanks Yasmine for the advice.. The 3-Hours plan is really a good one.. I'll try it & Hope I'll stick to them ( & not make them 1 hour for example :) )
Jazakee Allaho 7'ayran...