Sunday, March 11, 2007

Silence...

Silence is a relative or total lack of sound.
That's "Silence" definition as found on Wikipedia.. I totally agree with this definition, but maybe I can add more definitions for silence..

- Silence: When someone is there & not there at the same time, he talks to you, but the words are said just cause he had to talk.. in this case, I feel the other person is silent & I can hear nth but silence..

- Silence: Is the action when noone talks, but you.. you hear nth but your own words.. Although they maybe others sitting there, but in this case I hear nth but silence...

- Silence: When words are said shallowly from the heart, In this case... I feel the person in front of me is not talking... cause words aren't coming from his heart... he's almost silent to me..

I dunno, but just thoughts came to my brain.....

No comments: