Sunday, November 18, 2007

Fuzzy Thoughts(2)

72 posts till now & only 20 published...
I'm writing this post & not knowing what I am intending to write or why.. I even dunno if it is going to join the 52 drafts written before or not.. maybe... I dunno..

well, This is my final year at FCIS (in shaa Allah).. I have a huge mixture of feelings.. I feel I don't wanna leave college.. not because I love FCIS as much as I love the people in FCIS..
I love my dof3a.. I love my colleagues.. 7ata el mo3edeen wel doctors.. I appreciate many of them much & can't imagine the absence of some characters of them from my life..

"That's Life" as many people say.. but I don't accept that fact this time.. I can't imagine that by the end of this year I will close a whole chapter of my life & write on it "archive"..
It is true that this is not the first closed chapter, yet its the most affecting chapter in my whole life & it is difficult to see it being closed that easy... I still feel I just joined FCIS yesterday..

Although this is the final year, yet I don't feel I am effective in others life as I always hoped.. I always dreamed about leaving a footprint in FCIS ,but here we are in the final year & I still feel I didn't do much...

well, I just poured out some of the fuzzy thoughts going inside my mind.. All I can say that I will miss those days, I will even miss staying up till night going tasks & studying online with my friends.. I will miss everything.. so just let us enjoy it before time comes & everyone begins another new chapter in his life with none of us in it..

I still feel there's sth inside me that I can't express, but let that be in another post..
Thanks for listening/reading..

1 comment:

Asmaa Magdi said...

You know ya Roaa, I can feel the same feeling u r feeling. Although next year I will still be in FCIS but I will miss u guys so much.

At the beginning of this year, I kept thinking that it's gonna be our last days together. I don't know why I imagined that they are "days" not "weeks" or "months". I felt they r so little amount of time to spend with people like ur dof3a.

When it comes the time and u graduate, it'll be so hard to go to college everyday & not meeting any1 from u. I think it'll be harder than our dof3a graduation.

May Allah be with us & help us spend these precious days together & have good memories about them when they are over.

Nice post & I'm curious to see the other 52 posts :P