Saturday, September 8, 2007

Re-Think...

Well, I am writing this story hoping it will affect anyone's behavior the way it did affect mine... Sometimes Allah sends us messages to warn us & teach us.. so I hope that by narrating this, many will "rethink" about every little thing they do in their own lives...

Starting Microsoft Internship, I got to know my new colleagues that I am going to join in the internship, one of them was called "Khalid".. Khalid, a student in Sunderland university studying in AAST, He was successful in his study... Due to the many breaks we had during the sessions, we had the chance to talk many times... we all have common dreams.. we all were thinking about our graduation projects, about making use of our summer vacation, about learning new topics.. we all were thinking about the "Future"..
After spending a month together, one day Khalid didn't come to the training.. a friend called him & here is what we got to know.. Khalid had an accident & was resting in the hospital in a serious case..
Khalid suffered from a coma for a whole month..... & eventually.... he died from 2 weeks.. (Allah yer7amoh)

Well.. I'm speechless.. Khalid's death was a shock for me... every now & then I remember Khalid & I remember the fact that we all could have been Khalid............

Don't wait till your death is a lesson to another one.. Correct your mistakes, Apologize for the people you annoyed & much of more.. be ready to meet Allah in any second..

Finally, Pray for Khalid & for his family to have patience... & pray for Mustafa too (my friend's cousin who was a similar case to Khalid & just died from 2 days..)

Both Mustafa & Khalid were 21 years old.. ".فهل من مدكر؟؟"

2 comments:

Asmaa Magdi said...

You know ya Roaa, the day you told me about Khalid I heard so many bad news at that day. I first heard about Khaled from you then heard mam talking to one of her friends who had an accedent (but e7l every1 was fine) and then she was talking to another friend and she made another very BIG accident. They were a family of four (father, mother, son, daughter) The daughter died (Rabbena yer7amha) and no need to tell you what happened to the rest. Rabbena bgd yesabarhom. I was with mam today 3ndohom we bgd I did my best to stop my tears from going down.

Sometimes (even without any deaths of people or anyhing) I just wake up and wonder what if I didn't wakee up today. Sometimes I go to sleep wondering will I see another day or not. some other times b2a (we da el a3'lab) I just don't think about death and live my life as if I'm sure there will always be tomorrow :S. I guess it's a way of running away and not facing the truth that I'm not ready at all to die and be judged and asked about everything I did in my life.

I guess we all need to pray for Allah to remind us all of that day. If we just rememberd this fact everyday in our life we can change a lot.

Finally I can't saying anything but some story or something about one of el tabe3een. kan wa7ed beye7ky 3anno we bey2ool enno lw 7ad 2allo enta hatmoot bokra mesh haye2dar yezawed fe 3amalo 7aga cuz he is doing his best already. Can we be like him ??!! I really wish we just make a few steps on his path and of course it was the path of sayedna Muhammad (PBUH).

ya Rabb erzokna 7osn el 7'atema ya Rabb . . .

Asmaa Magdi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.